KN95 Face Mask helps to protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs from airborne particles and other allergens.
What is the KN95 FFP2 Face Mask?
The KN95 Face Mask provides protection from chemicals, dust as well as other airborne harmful substances. The mask fits snugly around the face to prevent particles and harmful substances entering your nose and mouth. KN95 face masks are designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles.
What is the KN95 Face Mask used for?
KN95 mask can be used to prevent harmful substances entering the respiratory system through the nose and mouth. This can be required in a number of circumstances including:
- Personal use to prevent spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- In the Hair & Beauty industry to protect yourself and clients from germs / infections
- Agriculture to protect from dust, vapours, fumes and mould spores
- Healthcare to protect from germs and infection
How does this face mask work?
The mask’s shape is designed according to the ergonomics of your face to ensure a secure fit and increase breathing capability of the mask, improve air permeability and make it more comfortable to wear and breathe.
How to use this product
Before using, check that the packaging is intact and confirm the marked expiration date on the outer package and use the mask within the expiration date. Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up. Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protection effect. Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
What other preventative measures can you take to prevent spreading germs and infection?
Using a mask is only one preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However it is recommended to not rely on masks alone to provide an adequate level of protection.
Here are a few more steps you can use, along with the use of safety masks to protect yourself from harmful substances in the environment:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, using soap and water (where possible) or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of tissue immediately after use.
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected.